Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Yeah, The site's back up!


The website is finally back up. I am so happy. I have had folks
interested in photography and I'm like, " Go to my.... oh, wait,
you can't". If you had images online for proofing and I didn't
restore them let me know and I will fix 'em.

We are going to Ikea ( in Atlanta) on Friday to buy furnature
for the new studio location. I am excited and am ready to
get things going. I'll post more on that when I get more.

Finally, we found out that Amanda is now 8 weeks pregnant!
We saw the ultrasound and I picked out the heartbeat, head,
and arm nubs (thats what they were at this point). We are
excited!

I'll post again soon.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY for baby!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great news about the baby! I am so happy for you both. I also wanted to take a minute to let you know how great I think the pictures of Lindsay, Kathy and Larry are. You have created memories for all of us that we will treasure forever. Thank you for all you've done to help make the Hartley/McCutcheon wedding so memorable. Take care! Peg Blanton

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

check out my commentafter the last photo...its been a challenge for me to figure this all out...G-MA JUDY..sorry I put it in the wrong place....I'm learning though. Maybe you can move it to the space celebrating BABY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to Mommy and Daddy.

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Lee and Amanda

Wow!!!!! Congratulations and welcome to a brand new wonderful part of your lives...Baby makes three....and lots and lots of love!!
What wonderful news...I hope you come home to visit someday..we love babies around here.. We will have to have a little party with the "Grandmas" though...(in english that would be "Diane and Judy").
You have my happy baby thoughts and prayers...keep me posted,Amanda. I would love to hear from you one of these days.

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee....
I am so very happy for you and Amanda. I know I haven't known you for all that long, but I can tell y'all are going to make such great parents! You've got enough love and compassion for a whole household of children!! Congratulations again, and let me know if there is anything you need!!
Lindsay Hartley

6:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What exciting new :)

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I could post a comment when I 1st saw this picture. I am so "incited"! Congratulations to both of you & what a lucky little one you'll have. I've always said (honestly) I couldn't imagine a better couple for parents! And then there's me!!!
YESSSSS!
Love, Gram

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home