Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Leaving on a jet plane......

I haven't had time to post many pics yet. Today is a busy day. I am packing, finishing up last
miniute work, and also having a meeting about renting a property for the business. I am leaving
tomorrow at around 12ish. I fly to Cincinati, New York, then to Kiev. Once in Kiev we have about
5 hours of waiting for the train. We then have a 10 hour train ride to Slavyansk, Ukraine. I am
ready to see God the Father push me out of my comfort zone. I will be documenting the trip,
working with orphans/street Kids, and sharing the word of God (maybe on the streets). Oh,
you can leave comments on here somehow. I know that on the other blog folks had a hard time
posting thier comments, but I think this one should be better.

John 3:3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home