Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ukraine Post


God the Father taught me so much stuff on this trip.
He taught me to trust Him no matter what. He showed
me that I should not put Him in a box. We talked with
drunks, witches/warlocks, housewives, athiests, and
excommunists. Some of my teammates saw a possessed
woman be freed from demons (I know that some folks
will think I am crazy, but they weren't there). I have realized that the
name of Jesus is so much more powerful that I have ever
realized.

The following posts contain pic from the trip. Thanks
to all who provided money and prayer for the trip. I
pray God the Father would bless you for your sacrifice.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is wonderful! Glad to hear you are home safely. We'll see you at the next PPSC.

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home