Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Letters from Ukraine

Today we worked at the orphanage. It was cool to see the kids there.
I met some young men and we communicated somewhat when the translator
was not there. Later on in the day I showed some of the folks in the
A/V department some stuff about RAW files and photoshop. They showed
me the cool movies and music videos that they produced. I had a good
time. This evening we went to a local believers' house and just talked
with folks. I told them how God forgave me of all the wrongs I did. We
encouraged brothers and sisters and they encouraged us. Tomorrow we are
going into town to go talk to folks about the Bad news and the good news.
I am excited about what we will be doing tomorrow. Some fellow believers
told us about demonic possession that had happened locally. I pray that
God will use me in any way possible. Alcoholism runs rampant here and folks
are overall depressed, but they are a very loving and caring people.

I hope to post again soon.
In Jesus,
Lee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of you in your journeys....take care and I can't wait to hear all your stories and see all the pictures.

Lindsay Hartley

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home