Thursday, November 16, 2006

Who's that cute little guy?

Yep, that's me. Just wanted to remind folks that
we aren't just "taking pictures" of children, weddings,
or families. You will have your portraits for years to
come, and for your children to pass on to thier children.


I had a little drool action in this photo.

I actually made allstars this year. This was a special move that psyched out my opponents. I also used to play in the dirt, and stand backwards. It got me to the allstar team. Click on the picture to get a closer look.


P.S.
I don't advocate Scanning Professional Portraits.
I have all of these prints and only scanned them
to make a point.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you are one of the best looking little boys I have ever seen!!!! Love ya, Mom

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No kids for us, but when I have them, you know I will come over for lots of photo sessions! Hope you and your family are well, when is your son due?
Melissa Witt

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home